SSP has always respected your personal data.
In order to let you know what data about you we collect and how we use it, below are links to our policies for customer data, and for data of employees and former employees.
You may have rights under the GDPR to ask us to take some actions with respect to your personal data. If you want to make a request to exercise those rights, you'll find our contact details below.
Employee and former employee policies
You may have rights under the GDPR to ask us to take some actions with respect to your personal data. If you want to make a request to exercise those rights, email us.
Simply find the relevant email address in the table below and send us an email with the following information:
- Name and contact details (for a response)
- Loyalty ID/Customer ID/Order ID
- Description of the request (remove from mailing list, copy of information held, etc)
- Payroll ID / employee number
- Unit/location employed
- Description of the request (access, deletion etc)
- Please contact your local HR Team
|DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|UK and all other countries||GDPR@ssp-intl.com|