SSP Group is delighted to have won a total of nine individual and team FAB Superstar Awards.
The Awards, held on the final day of the Moodie Davitt Virtual Travel Retail Expo, recognised the effort and dedication shown by colleagues in the travel food and beverage sector worldwide during the past 18 months.
Awards won by SSP Group and joint venture partner TFS include:
- Star team – Asia Pacific Front of House: SSP Perth, Australia
- Star individual – Americas – Stores/Admin/Logistics: Tim Wilmes at SSP America
- Star individual – Middle East & Africa – Stores/Admin/Logistics: Frantzeska Georgiou at SSP EEME
- Star story, team or individual – Americas: Stephanie Torres at SSP America
- Humanity, Leadership and Inspiration – team or individual Europe: SSP UK Birmingham
- Star Story – Asia Pacific Front of House: Nangamuthu Murugan, Guest Service Associate, TFS, Chennai Domestic Airport
- Innovation Asia Pacific – Stores/Admin/Logistics: Accounts Payable Team, TFS Head Office
- Star Individual Asia Pacific – Stores/Admin/Logistics: Venkat Subramanian, Technical Services, TFS, Chennai Airport
Simon Smith, CEO of SSP Group, said: “Despite the extraordinary challenges our teams have faced throughout these past 18 months, they have shown true passion, dedication and resilience. We’re already hugely proud of the achievements of our colleagues at SSP and TFS and what they’ve achieved, so to have this hard work recognised by our esteemed industry partners at the FAB Superstar Awards is an honour. All the individuals and teams who have won this award live our values every day, and we are delighted to be able to celebrate their success.”